Thursday, July 21, 2011

size XXL!!!



DIET!!!!!.....yeah you read that right....I have decided to go on one,finally!!needless to say this is my "nth" time.after (n-1)times of similar such attempts that had eventually failed!!the ultimate culprit behind it all is an over-indulgent mother who also happens to be the best chef in the world!!!Its amazing how to  she still finds me looking "weak and thin"sometimes!!the consequences of her misty eyed adoration????shopping at the city malls were never very easy for people my size; take this for an example...you are at a branded denim store and the store guy(who also happens to be HOT) asks you for your waist size...to which you promptly answer a 28(which was your size 5 years ago)...and try your best to look so by tucking in your tummy...when he eyes you a tad too suspiciously..(your fingers are crossed)...and finally says."ma'am,...err...I think you would need a 32.. GULP!!! even if you survive this kinda fatal blows on your injured/wounded ego...what are relatives for,than to aggravate the fact further...helping not a bit,but ending up giving you a sting operation kinda footage!!! the regular auntyji's and mamiji's who themselves seem to bloat like bull frogs shakea a fat finger at you and says;"hmm...time to diet beti,cut on sugars and extra fats..."taking a break in between only to enjoy one of my mom's speciality..(a thousand calorie) JALEBI!!! uuurrrggghhh!!Finally i covered every inch of the walls of my room with megan fox's poster,emptied the refrigerator of all my favourites,started eating veggies(at which I used to cringe my nose before:during my HAPPIER TIMES) and exercising..needless to say became as sensitive as the "BLAST ENDED SKREWT"2 weeks later...i checked my weight.... I had lost a kilo...



I was so happy that I took my friends out for dinner that night and had fun gorging on cheese burst pizzas!!
all the calories...and so did my happiness followed!!!
my fridge was re-stocked with all my favourites..


THE FINAL REALISATION:
I am happy and comfortable just being me..

6 comments:

  1. who cares about diets? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. unfortunately most of the female species lose their head ova this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u r nt fat mishti!pls!!give me a break!!i loved the nth times and the (n-1) times statement! :D we love u for who u r ....... :* xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever u say...fat is FAT!!! and it's ugly, and its hefty and it's not photogenic (remember you have to upload the pics on FB)and consider this...u wanna devour cheese bursts...wouldn't you wanna meet the HOT guy at the denim store, try the pair out and say with a twinkle in the eye " u know what? 28 is loose, can I get 26 please?" Ahhhhhh heavenly ;-) ;-)!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nthng to comment....didi said it all.... :D :P

    ReplyDelete